The General Assembly represents the members of CLARIN ERIC. It is the body of CLARIN with full decision-making power. Each member has one vote. Each entity representing a member has nominated one official representative. Additionally each member may bring an expert to the GA meetings. The General Assembly meets at least once a year, and has the following functions:
- Appoint, suspend or dismiss the Executive Director;
- appoint the Scientific Advisory Board;
- decide on strategies for the construction and exploitation of CLARIN and any other issues deemed relevant by the Board of Directors or by a member or group of members who requests it;
- approve the work programme and annual budget of CLARIN ERIC;
- decide at least every five years on the principles for calculating the annual fee for each member;
- approve annual reports and accounts of CLARIN ERIC;
- approve each member’s contribution to CLARIN;
- approve accession of new members and observers;
- decide on termination of membership and observer status;
- decide on winding up of CLARIN ERIC.
Details about the role and functioning of the General Assembly can be found in the CLARIN ERIC Statutes.
|Image||First Name||Last Name||Membership status||Name|